Wednesday, June 15, 2005

evangelist sandra nura iv

I received an e-mail yesterday from Evangelist Sandra Nura's Nigerian attorney, Barr Mike Igbaji. I will soon have $6 million to give to charity.
Dear Josephine,

I recieved your mail with all the contents well understood and I have been in contact with Evangelist Sandra and she confirmed that what you said is true. I will want you to froward the following informations to me so that I will proceed to the Bank and change the beneficiary to your favour to enable that Bank release the funds to you.

Your Full name and contact address,

Your private phone and fax numbers,

A scan copy of your international paspport or national driving license for proper identification.

As soon as you send the above informations, I will immediately proceed to change the beneficiary to your favour. Do update me as soon as you recieve this mail.

Yours faithfully,
Barr Mike Igbaji {SAN}.



I responded:
Dear Barr Mike Igbaji,

I too have received your mail, and all the contents are well understood. As I told Evangelist Sandra Nura, my full name is Josephine Dwayne Miller. My address for all legal correspondence is:

Missouri AG Office
Supreme Court Building
207 W. High St.
P.O. Box 899
Jefferson City, MO 65102

Private phone: 816-241-4549
Fax: 573-751-0774

I do not have a passport nor national drivers license.

I am eager to receive the $6 million so I may beging helping Widows, Motherless babies and the less previledged around me.

I have not heard from Evangelist Sandra Nura in some time. Is she well? I so miss our chats.

Lastly, sir, what is your favorite song? Mine is "Two Tickets to Paradise," by Eddie Money. Are you familiar with this hymn?

Yours very legally,

Josephine Dwayne Miller

No comments: