Friday, June 09, 2006

podcast freak

I know I've mentioned it before, but I'm just thrilled with podcasts. It's easily the best thing that's ever happened, in the humble opinion of this news consumer. And now that it's summer, I have all kinds of time to listen as I garden, ride my bike, walk dogs, etc. So I added a bunch o new subscriptions to my iTunes.

  • C-SPAN Afterwords

  • C-SPAN Podcast of the Week

  • C-SPAN Q&A

  • C-SPAN The Communicators

  • C-SPAN Classroom

  • NewsHour with Jim Lehrer

  • NewsHour with Jim Lehrer Newsmaker Interviews

  • KC Currents

  • PBS : NOW

  • NPR : African-American Roundtable

  • NPR : Religion

  • Tavis Smiley Show

  • Religion and Ethics Newsweekly

  • Bible in a Year

Looks like a lot. I'll likely drop a few of these. But so far, I highly recommend them all.

I wish Kraske would podcast his show. I need another local news source.

No comments: