Thursday, August 17, 2006

book meme

3 O'Clock in the Morning tagged me with a meme. So, here goes:

1. One book that changed your life.
The Autobiography of Malcolm X, because it inspired me to buy a watch, among other things.

2. One book you have read more than once.
Franny and Zooey. Which reminds me, I think I owe Memyi an e-mail. Sorry, let that one slip. Oh well,m good reason to select her for the obligatory tag-you're-it.

3. One book you would want on a desert island
Survive on a Desert Island

4. One book that made you laugh
Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas.

5. One book that made you cry
No book has made me cry, I don't think. Only movies. I did feel a bit weepy, though, when my favorite character in The Corner died.

6. One book you wish you had written
Mountains Beyond Mountains.

7. One book you wish had never been written
I'm not like that.

8. One book you are currently reading
None, honestly. I'm between.

9. One book you have been meaning to read
Dream Boogie

10. Tag five people.
Pom, Sheri, Mark, Leena, Jessi

1 comment:

FletcherDodge said...

Great list, Joe. Thanks for the recommendations. I'll put some of these on my "to read" list.