Tuesday, October 02, 2007

clarification

I got an e-mail from one of my relatives today worried that I was cutting them out by making this blog private. That's not the case, so I figure I'd better explain why I'm taking this action. Initially I didn't want to say much because I've suddenly found myself in this weird online stalker situation and I know that addressing it here will probably just intensify it.

There's this guy I was once reluctant friends with who has been weirdly obsessed with me ever since Allie and I didn't invite him to our wedding because he sexually harrassed one of our friends. Almost immediately he started writing all these over-the-top nasty posts about me on his blog. I was taken aback at first, but then I decided to just ignore it. Supposedly his is a joke blog, but I've had the misfortune of hanging around with him in person and I can attest that it's no joke -- especially the misogynist and racist stuff. Mostly he craves attention.

But recently he's started writing really creepy sexual stuff about me and I just have to cut him off. It's unfortunate, but I guess all those Dateline NBC sensationalist reports about the dangers of the Internet were at least partially true.

Anyway, all my friends and family are welcome to keep reading. Send me your e-mail me at gobodog [at] gmail [dot] com and I'll set you up for access. I'll probablly make the switch a week from Saturday.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Creepy stuff. And kind of sad.

Anonymous said...

Oh, are you talking about that overweight piece of garbage who lives in his mother's basement and has sexual fantasies about RuPaul sticking Hostess Twinkies in his...oh never mind.

Anonymous said...

You are absolutely correct that he is not joking. He feels exactly like he says and then tries to say it's a joke. Well, you know that.

Anonymous said...

What a creepy little man. It's sad that he has nothing better to do than cyberstalk someone who's actually talented and successful. Pathetic.

Anonymous said...

So that loser actually thinks people are obligated to invite his sorry ass to their weddings? Yeah, that's just what every wedding needs more of - "that guy" who sexually harasses the female guests and annoys the shit out of everyone else.

Anonymous said...

Are you talking about Tony?

Anonymous said...

Does Funkhouser go to church?