Saturday, November 04, 2006

denver and the a.p.

It's been a heck of a week. It was so amazing to go back home and see so many people I haven't seen in so long. I've got lots of pictures, and a handful of posts I want to make (like how my mom is the best book marketer on earth, or at least in Denver), but I've been insanely busy (proposal rewrite due today). But for now I've got some media updates.

That AP story released last month has got some legs. This weekend both the SF Chronicle and Yahoo! News picked it up. Man, a lot of people read that Yahoo! I've gotten several e-mails, and have found links to the story on debate sites. And my Amazon rankings shot back up again.

Tomorrow the Star will be running a story, from what I understand. And I'll be on Kraske's show Tuesday. And on that same day I'll be taping for News and Notes.

Tonight me and the woman is going to see Borat. We need an obnoxious laugh.

No comments: